For growing your money with a guaranteed fixed rate of return, a Share Certificate Account is hard to beat. Your rate is locked in when it is opened – eliminating the volatility inherent in other investments
- Savings option that typically earns the highest rate of return than a regular savings account.
- Open a share certificate with as little as $500.
- Lock in a guaranteed rate of return for a variety of terms between 3 – 60 months.
- Most share certificates are also available as Traditional or Roth IRAs.
- The funds in your share certificate are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF).
- Can be pledged as collateral for a secured loan (certain conditions apply)