Welcome to our Career Center
We have a strong track record of employing highly diverse and talented individuals to address the financial needs of our membership. In short, we want to assist members in making important financial decisions through every life stage, and therefore seek highly focused and capable individuals to accomplish this goal. At Greater Alliance, fundamental core values support our service culture and are reflected in every aspect of our business. Front office and back office staff not only meet, but also continually exceed members’ expectations for product knowledge, timely solutions and absolute professionalism.
Our culture affords greater interaction with management across every aspect of our business. You have the opportunity to directly contribute to shaping and building our cooperative model with your ideas, and at the same time, benefit from ongoing professional growth and development.
As an organization which continues to adapt to meet the evolving needs of its members, it is little wonder that Greater Alliance regularly recruits top talent to execute its vision, embody its mission, and drive strategy to achieve new levels of service and sales delivery. When you join Greater Alliance, you will find that we offer a career, not just a job and you become part of our GREATER team!
Our employee total benefits package includes:
- Competitive salaries and bonus.
- Incentive programs.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits for full time employees only.
- 401K plan with employer match after one year.
- Training and professional development programs.
- PTO and paid leave.
- Employee events, health and wellness programs for all employees.
- Life and Disability Insurance for full time employees only.
- Discounted rate for gym membership through 24 Hour Fitness.
Digital Marketing/Social Media Specialist
Brand Voice & Positioning
- Champion GAFCU point-of-view and voice throughout the organization and with external partners. Ensure that the internal cross-functional initiatives of creative, media, digital/social media, events, and editorial are consistent with the brand.
Digital Marketing / Social Media
- Manage and own digital marketing calendar that presents an integrated view of all digital marketing efforts as they pertain to overall strategy and company-wide initiatives, collaborating with editorial, partner development and creative.
- Responsible to work independently or with our vendor to implement strategy and digital demand generation initiatives including outbound marketing email, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), display ads and similar
- This role will champion digital marketing successes and best practices
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities including campaign planning, website performance metrics and optimization of customer engagement and lead generation.
- Manage social media with relevant content/articles to reach and engage brand advocates
- Responsible for day-to-day social media channel management, on-going strategy development support, and continual measurement & analysis of social media initiatives
- Writes and posts content online including various social media channels, company Website, Intranet, and blog(s) content; coordinates content creation and publishing of company eNewsletters (internal or external)
- Serves as initial point of contact for social media channel, coordinates with other internal teams to help facilitate conflict resolution in social media channels
- Works with Marketing, other internal teams, and agency to develop, maintain, and execute social media editorial calendar for Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, LinkedIn, Yelp and other strategically relevant online properties for increasing engagement and conversation; and ensuring social media is incorporated into all GAFCU marketing efforts
- Initiates influencer program to identify, leverage, and track evangelists/influencers/bloggers among social media community and engaging them to positively talk about GAFCU
- Develops, implements and manages innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, grows and fosters online communities
- Use analytics and other measurement tools to continually find ways to improve on metrics through new initiatives
- Provides thought leadership and best practices, regularly sharing insights on emerging technologies, trends and behaviors with team and other member-facing staff who participates/supports in this channel
- Works with web developer/technical resources to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying content
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Other duties as assigned
- Propose, develop and execute the annual and seasonal marketing plans for online, branch and targeted events that achieve business objectives and sales goals
Consumer and Business Analytics
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to define the target consumer and develop metrics to evaluate our effectiveness in reaching that consumer. Use consumer research and business analysis to understand the competition, channel dynamics, product segmentation, consumer segmentation & positioning
- Monitor business performance on an ongoing basis and recommend course correcting measures as necessary
- Become a “product expert” in our industry, understand the hot issues and new developments
- Collaborate with creative team peers and vendors to create and drive messaging and marketing campaigns that boost leads and drive sales
- Help define and drive content strategy for products, key buyer personas and market themes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The position requires a person who is a self-starter and externally oriented and works well and independently in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must:
- Display impeccable qualities in written communication, creative writing, and organizations skills.
- Coordinate flawlessly with marketing, and other departments such as Member Services and Branch
- Be able to communicate concisely and persuasively in generating support for digital and social media concepts
- Be highly skilled with digital and social media platforms including technology and software
- Be a detailed oriented, proactive individual with strong planning skills and a unique ability to maximize efforts
- A collaborator/partner with various teams across the organization and drives results
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful action
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools/interfaces
- Strong balance of creativity for program development and analytical prowess
- Expertise in aligning targeting, messaging, and program development/execution to specific customer segments
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her work
- Successful execution with minimal oversight, which requires independent thought, decision making, critical thinking and application
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while delivering results
- Strong presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with content management systems, email service providers and social media management software, SEO, SEM and PPC
- Comfort and proven ability to learn new marketing systems/software
- Required to work hours necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Willing to travel
- Willing to take risks
- Strong motivator, coach and teacher
- Strong communicator
- Good organizational skills
- Good delegation
- Good decision-making skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to develop others
- Strategic agility
- Good listening skills
- College preferred with a year of experience or Digital Marketing Certification with 2 years of experience.