Welcome to our Career Center
We have a strong track record of employing highly diverse and talented individuals to address the financial needs of our membership. In short, we want to assist members in making important financial decisions through every life stage, and therefore seek highly focused and capable individuals to accomplish this goal. At Greater Alliance, fundamental core values support our service culture and are reflected in every aspect of our business. Front office and back office staff not only meet, but also continually exceed members’ expectations for product knowledge, timely solutions and absolute professionalism.
Our culture affords greater interaction with management across every aspect of our business. You have the opportunity to directly contribute to shaping and building our cooperative model with your ideas, and at the same time, benefit from ongoing professional growth and development.
As an organization which continues to adapt to meet the evolving needs of its members, it is little wonder that Greater Alliance regularly recruits top talent to execute its vision, embody its mission, and drive strategy to achieve new levels of service and sales delivery. When you join Greater Alliance, you will find that we offer a career, not just a job and you become part of our GREATER team!
WE offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability paid by the Credit Union
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401K, with an Employer Match of up to 4 %
- Company Bonuses
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Birthday Breakfast on the 1st business day of each month
- Complimentary Water, Tea and access to our State of the Art Coffee Machine
- Employee Family Day & Employee Appreciation Party
- Team Bonding Events
- Awesome Company Culture!
No job openings this time. To send your resume, please fill-in this application form.