Skip to content

There’s a charge on my account from my VISA card that I don’t recognize! What should I do?

Some companies use different names, so always try to contact the company first (VISA requires this) to try to get your money back. The next step is to complete a debit/card dispute form and return it to a credit union representative. When we receive your written dispute, we work with VISA to get your refund processed.