Whether you are looking for a new or used vehicle, we provide an innovative online platform that connects you with all of the comprehensive research and comparison tools you’ll ever need. However you choose to drive to your destination, at Greater Alliance, we have the car loan that can help you get there.
- Whether you are in the market for a new or used car, we offer competitive rates as low as 2.99% APR* for NEW auto loans and 3.24% APR* for USED auto loans up to 48 months.
- We also offer financing for RVs and Boats and unsecured Personal Loans for Jet skis, wave runners, motorcycles, ATVs, and mopeds.
- We offer you the convenience of applying quickly and easily, using our online application, signing electronically using DocuSign and having your funds deposited into your account all from the comfort of your home.
- With our online banking and bill pay, you’ll have secure access to your loan 24/7, so even checking your loan balance or making a loan payment can be just as fast and flexible.
- For those months when you need some extra cash in your pocket, we also allow qualified individuals to Skip-A-Payment.
- If you already have an auto loan from another financial institution, refinance with Greater Alliance and get 1% cash back up to a $1,000 of the loan’s value — plus our great low rate and flexible terms.
Shop For Your Next Car
Auto Coverage Options
Auto Insurance: When it comes to securing your purchase, it’s nice to have additional peace of mind. Learn about the convenient auto coverage options our partners at TruStage® Insurance can provide. Get A FREE Quote Now.
Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: Mechanical Breakdown Coverage provides protection against mechanical breakdowns above and beyond the original manufacturer’s warranty. Learn more about what’s available to you as a Greater Alliance member. Get AFREE Quote Now.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP): Did you know you in the event of a total loss, you could be liable for paying off the remaining loan balance on a vehicle that is no longer drivable? Bridge the gap between the difference in what you owe on your vehicle and how much the insurance company decides it is worth. Get A FREE Quote Now.
Debt Protection: Life is unpredictable. There are a wide range of unexpected events that could leave you and your family scrambling to pay monthly bills. In the event of death, disability or unemployment you wouldn’t want your family to worry about making your loan payments.
CARFAX: CARFAX allows members to receive notifications regarding any vehicle. You can use these free vehicle history reports when you narrow down the search for a USED CAR that you would like to buy or even use these reports to see the value of your car if you are looking to trade-in or sell your car.
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.