- $50 initial deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance charge
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Greater Alliance custom checks provided upon request
- EMV VISA® Debit Card with a $500 ATM daily withdrawal amount and $2,500 Point of Sale daily limit.
- FREE Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Check Deposit and more – Learn more
- Unlimited FREE ATM transactions at over 85,000 ATMs locations
- Reorder checks through Online Banking
How do I open an account
What You Need:
- If you are a NEW member you will first need to first open a Savings account online or in branch, you’ll need an unexpired government issued identification such as a State-issued Driver’s License or a U.S. Passport and then select the option to open an Easy Checking account.
- If you are an EXISTING member you may open an Easy Checking account securely and conveniently through Online Banking or at a branch where you will be required to provide a government issued ID.
Initial Deposit– There is a $50 minimum deposit required when opening an Easy Checking Account.
- If opening an account through Online Banking you can fund the account through ACH from another Financial Institution, transfer from any existing Greater Alliance account or use a Debit or Credit Card to fund the account.
- If opening an account at a Branch, you can transfer funds from another Greater Alliance account or deposit funds using a Check.
Direct Deposit– Direct Deposit simplifies your banking by automatically depositing your payroll, and other recurring deposits directly into any Greater Alliance account. To set up Direct Deposit, provide our Routing Number – 2212-7587-6 along with your account/member number to your depositor.
Overdraft Line of Credit
An overdraft line of credit is a loan attached to your checking account. When the checking account gets overdrawn, your overdraft line of credit will be used to pay the overdrawn amount. The line of credit limit depends on the member’s credit score. Interest on the money borrowed will be charged.
- Loan Limits: from $500 – $5000
- Rates as low as 16.12% APR*
- Payments: from $50 – $200
- A low interest rate with monthly payments that are 3% of the principal loan balance
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. 15.12% rate refers to individuals who qualify and have Payroll deduction/Direct Deposit. A full credit check will be required for all borrowers. All advertised rates are subject to individual qualifying factors and subject to change without notice