- For members from 15 to 21 years old*
- $5 minimum opening balance
- No monthly service charges
- Free Greater Alliance custom checks provided upon request
- EMV VISA® Debit Card with a $500 ATM daily withdrawal amount and $500 Point of Sale daily limit.
- Don’t want to use a debit card? Purchase VISA Prepaid cards to stay within budget each month.
- FREE Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Check Deposit and 24 hour Telephone Banking – Learn more
- Unlimited FREE ATM transactions at over 85,000 ATM locations
- Reorder checks through Online Banking
How do I open an account
What You Need:
- If you are a NEW or an EXISTING member you will need to open The Edge Checking account at a branch where you will be required to provide a government issued ID.
Initial Deposit– There is a $5 minimum deposit required when opening The Edge Checking Account.
- When opening an account at a branch, you can transfer funds from another Greater Alliance account or deposit funds using a Check.
Direct Deposit– Direct Deposit simplifies your banking by automatically depositing your payroll, and other recurring deposits directly into any Greater Alliance account. To set up Direct Deposit, provide our Routing Number – 2212-7587-6 along with your account/member number to your depositor.