Ideal for those looking to borrow money for a one-time expense with no hidden fees. You’ll receive the total amount of your loan as a lump-sum with a fixed interest rate and a fixed monthly payment.
- Borrow any amount you need, up to $30,000, at a fixed low rate of 10.24% APR* for up to 48 months and there is NO collateral required.
- Other flexible rates and terms up to 84 months available.
- We offer you the convenience of applying quickly and easily, using our online application, signing electronically using DocuSign and having your funds deposited into your account all from the comfort of your home.
- With our online banking and bill pay, you’ll have secure access to your loan 24/7, so even checking your loan balance or making a loan payment can be just as fast and flexible.
- For those months when you need some extra cash in your pocket we also allow qualified individuals to Skip-A-Payment.
- Debt Protection – Protect your loan balance or loan payments against, death, disability or involuntary unemployment. It’s voluntary and won’t affect your loan approval.
So whether you are:
- Short on cash? Apply for an unsecured personal loan to cover those unexpected emergencies.
- Too many credit card bills? Try to consolidate your loan with a fixed low monthly payment.
- Big plans just around the corner? Consider it for wedding, vacation, emergencies, back to school loans and more.
… you name it loans, and for everything in between!
Refinance & Save
If you already have a personal loan from another financial institution, refinance with Greater Alliance and get 1% cash back up to a $1,000 of the loan’s value — plus our great low rate and flexible terms.
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.
Schedule An Appointment
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. 10.24% rate refers to individuals who qualify based on their credit worthiness. ALL borrowers must have or open a savings and are required to maintain a minimum balance of $100 in their personal savings account to avoid fees. A full credit check will be required for all borrowers. All advertised rates are subject to individual qualifying factors and subject to change without notice.