We’ve partnered with LendKey to make repaying your student loan debt easier! Plus, enjoy these great benefits.
- No application or origination fees
- Make one loan payment, instead of several
- Choose the option that best fits your situation
- Discount for making automatic (ACH) payments
- Co-signer release after 12 months of on-time, interest and principal payments, when requested
To qualify, applicants must meet credit and underwriting criteria:
- Be a member of Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union
- Current student or graduate of an eligible school
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.