Need financial assistance for unexpected expenses? Apply for a flexible, Fast Cash Loan. We don’t require a credit report and you’ll have access to your money right away.
What You Need:
If you are a NEW or an EXISTING member you can now apply at a branch, online, or call 201-599-5500 for a Fast Cash loan, you’ll need an:
- Unexpired government issued identification such as a State-issued Driver’s License or a U.S. Passport
- Your recent paystub(s)
- If you are applying online you can upload images of your paystub(s)
- Must sign an addendum informing us that you haven’t declared bankruptcy at the time of booking the loan
Features & Benefits:
- Borrow $1,500
- Rate as low as 18.00% APR*
- No Credit Check required
- Application fee of $35
- 15-month repayment term maximum
- $12,000 annual income required
Now you know why a Fast Cash Loan is a great way to get the cash you need quickly and at an affordable payment. Not to mention, since your payment history is reported to the credit bureaus, timely repayment can improve or build your credit history.
NEW Online Loan Application
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.