Do you find yourself needing a break from your Greater Alliance loan payment for the Holidays?
Free up some extra cash with our Skip-a-Pay service!
Greater Alliance Skip-a-Pay service will offer you the convenience of skipping your payment on any qualifying loan. You will be able to skip payments quickly and securely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How Skip-a-Pay Works
Let’s say you are cramped for cash, or are in need of a little extra spending money. You can use Skip-a-Pay to skip a loan payment and give yourself extra financial flexibility. Simply pay a small fee ($40 to skip a loan payment of $600 or less & $60 to skip a loan payment over $600+) and you activate Skip-A-Pay. As long as your loan qualifies for the service and you meet the member requirements below, you can use Skip-a-Pay no questions asked!
Loans that qualify for Skip-A-Pay at GAFCU:
- Unsecured Personal Loan
- Enterprise Auto Loan
- New & Used Auto Loan
- First Time Auto Buyer Loan
- Recreational Vehicle Loan
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 Year Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
How many times can I use Skip-a-Pay?
- You are allowed 4 skips during the life of most loans
- You are allowed 1 skip during the life of any First Time Auto Buyer Loan
To use Skip-a-Pay, Members must maintain:
- Positive Savings Balance
- All loans must be in good standing and you must make the first 3 payments before you can initiate a Skip
- Member can skip 2 consecutive payments and wait for 120 days before skipping the next payments if desired
- Member must be able to fund Skip-a-Pay payment using ACH from another financial Institution, Debit/ Credit Card (a convenience fee of $1.50 will apply for using a debit/credit card), or Greater Alliance Savings or Checking
- For FAQs click here
If you have more questions Contact GAFCU today!