Are Federal Loans not enough to cover the cost of your college education?
In-School Student Loans
We understand it’s not easy to get through school without financial assistance. A private student loan from Greater Alliance credit union can help pay for your educational expenses that weren’t covered by your financial aid package.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $120,000 in undergraduate loan or $160,000 in graduate loan.
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction when you sign up for automatic ACH payments.
- For Rates and disclosure please click here
It’s easy and free to apply!
Student Loan Refinancing
We can help you take control of your student loan debt. Refinancing your federal and private student loans can help reduce your monthly payments or even help pay off your loans faster.
We’ve partnered with LendKey to make repaying your student loan debt easier! Plus, enjoy these great benefits.
- No application or origination fees
- Make one loan payment, instead of several
- Choose the option that best fits your situation
- Discount for making automatic (ACH) payments
- Co-signer release after 12 months of on-time, interest and principal payments, when requested
- For rates and disclosure please click here
To qualify, applicants must meet credit and underwriting criteria:
- Be a member of Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union
- Current student or graduate of an eligible school
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
An eligible and creditworthy cosigner can help applicants with limited credit history or income responsibly borrow and manage their education loans. A cosigner may:
- Increase the chance of loan approval
- Help lower the interest rate on the loan