Greater Alliance is excited to host a FREE First Time Home Buyers Seminar in Espanol for the Spanish community.
The seminar will focus on:
- How to successfully navigate the market and buy your first home.
- Learn about current real estate trends, breakdown of the process, Down Payment and Grant Programs.
- Understand the benefits of pre-approval and explain what you’ll need to do to secure a mortgage loan.
We Will also have:
- A Certified HUD Counselor on hand to answer any questions regarding fixing credit, budgeting for your first home and more…
- A representative from Address Yourself, an innovative program from New Jersey Community Capital that streamlines the homebuying process to make it easier and more efficient for you, the first-time homebuyer.
Jueves, 9 de Mayo 6:00PM – 8:00PM (ESPANOL).
New Jersey Community Development Corporation
32 Spruce Street Paterson, NJ – Building is located adjacent to Burger King (Parking available across the street at Michael’s Energy)
Seating is limited: All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $50 VISA Gift Card.
Light refreshments will be provided.