We understand it’s not easy to get through school without financial assistance. A private student loan from Greater Alliance credit union can help pay for your educational expenses that weren’t covered by your financial aid package.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or as much as $120,000 in undergraduate loan or $160,000 in graduate loan.
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction when you sign up for automatic ACH payments.
To qualify, applicants must meet credit and underwriting criteria:
- Be a member of Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union
- Current student or graduate of an eligible school
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
An eligible and creditworthy cosigner can help applicants with limited credit history or income responsibly borrow and manage their education loans. A cosigner may:
- Increase the chance of loan approval
- Help lower the interest rate on the loan