Experience the selection and service of Enterprise Car Sales. Our enticing offer makes it easy to love your next ride. Take advantage of the Enterprise Car Sales offer for this month: Receive 0.50% off the current rate & receive KBB value for any Trade Ins.
All Enterprise Car Sales vehicles come with:
- 12 month/12,000 Mile limited PowerTrain warranty*
- 109-POINT Vehicle Inspection
- 12-Month Roadside Assistance**
- FREE CARFAX Report
- 7-Day Repurchase Agreement
- A large selection of quality, used vehicles
- Haggle-free pricing
Enterprise Offers A Safer Way to Purchase a Pre-owned Car!
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to promote “social distancing”, Enterprise has introduced a new way to makes it safer to buy quality, pre-owned vehicles including contactless test drives and delivery!
Here’s how it works:
- Conveniently Schedule Appointment – You may schedule appointments online or by directly calling your nearest dealership. (Appointments currently available at the Elmwood Park, Wayne and Iselin Dealearship only)
- Schedule Private Test Drives – Members will be able test drive the vehicle on their own without having to go with a sales representative.
- Vehicles are Wiped Down and Fully Sanitized – Before each test drive, an Enterprise representative will wipe down and fully sanitize your vehicle to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Full Delivery Option – We will have a full delivery option to bring your car right to your home and can sign the paperwork by yourself in a designated ‘safe’ area at the dealership or outside in the car.
- eSignature (Docusign) – Members are encouraged to sign all loan documents via eSignature using Docusign during these times. It’s a safer and convenient option.
Extra Ways Enterprise is keeping you safe:
- No Enterprise Representative will be entering anyone’s home.
- There is no face to face interaction.
- Curbside delivery available.
- Skype/Facetime/Speaking on the phone are all great options to communicate as the paperwork will be delivered with ‘sign here’ stickers.
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.
Schedule An Appointment
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. 0.50% off current rate. This is a buy down rate. The amount of the buy down will not affect the price of the vehicle. This rate offer is valid for all terms up to 60 months. Current rate will vary based on credit worthiness & terms. Financing for qualified Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union members. Offer valid only on Enterprise Car Sales vehicles purchased 05/01/2020–5/31/20. No cash advances. Offer cannot be combined. Not valid on previous purchases. 2: Kelley Blue Book Trade-In Values used by Enterprise are obtained from © 2019 Kelley Blue Book Co.’s website KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book Trade-In Value is based on accurate condition rating & mileage of vehicle. Accurately appraising the condition of the vehicle is an important aspect of determining its Kelley Blue Book Trade-In Value. Kelley Blue Book valuation adjustments for vehicle mileage disproportionate to the age of the vehicle may be capped by Enterprise Car Sales at 20% of the vehicle’s base value. If a Kelley Blue Book Trade-In value is not available for customer’s vehicle Enterprise will provide a fair & competitive value for customer’s vehicle. Customer is responsible to any extent vehicle pay-off exceeds Enterprise offer. Customer must provide required proof of ownership/registration and all other necessary paperwork to transfer title. Restrictions apply. See a Sales Consultant for details. Offer void where prohibited. Used vehicles were previously part of the Enterprise rental fleet &/or an affiliated company’s lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from sources including auto auctions, customer trade-ins or from other sources, with a possible previous use including rental, lease, transportation network company or other use.