Whether you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, boat or RV, Greater Alliance auto loans get you further down the road to financial freedom.
Competitive rates as low as 7.24% APR* for NEW auto loans and 7.49% APR* for USED auto loans up to 60 months.
- Flexible terms up to 60 months, or longer term available upon request to lower your monthly payment even further
- Affordable rates for New and Used cars and up to 100% financing available, including sales tax and extended warranty
- No down payment may be required and no pre-payment penalty
- We offer you the convenience of applying quickly and easily, using our online application, signing electronically using DocuSign and having your funds deposited into your account all from the comfort of your home.
- With our online banking and bill pay, you’ll have secure access to your loan 24/7, so even checking your loan balance or making a loan payment can be just as fast and flexible.
- For those months when you need some extra cash in your pocket, we also allow qualified individuals to Skip-A-Payment.
- Consistent employment of 6 months minimum is required.
Looking to finance Boats & RVs we offer the following options:
- Competitively low rates for New Recreational Vehicles and Boats.
- Loan amounts up to $50,000 and budget-friendly repayment terms up to 60 months
- Convenient automatic payment option available
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence upon negotiations
- Simple, hassle-free process supported by our local decision making and processing
- We also offer low rate, unsecured Personal loans to finance Jet skis, wave runners, motorcycles, ATVs, and mopeds
Refinance & Save
If you already have an auto loan from another financial institution, refinance with Greater Alliance and get 1% cash back up to a $1,000 of the loan’s value — plus our great low rate and flexible terms.
Auto Coverage Options
Auto Insurance: When it comes to securing your purchase, it’s nice to have additional peace of mind. Learn about the convenient auto coverage options our partners at TruStage® Insurance can provide. Get A FREE Quote Now.
Mechanical Breakdown Coverage: Mechanical Breakdown Coverage provides protection against mechanical breakdowns above and beyond the original manufacturer’s warranty. Learn more about what’s available to you as a Greater Alliance member. Get AFREE Quote Now.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP): Did you know you in the event of a total loss, you could be liable for paying off the remaining loan balance on a vehicle that is no longer drivable? Bridge the gap between the difference in what you owe on your vehicle and how much the insurance company decides it is worth. Get A FREE Quote Now.
Debt Protection: Life is unpredictable. There are a wide range of unexpected events that could leave you and your family scrambling to pay monthly bills. In the event of death, disability or unemployment you wouldn’t want your family to worry about making your loan payments.
CARFAX: CARFAX allows members to receive notifications regarding any vehicle. You can use these free vehicle history reports when you narrow down the search for a USED CAR that you would like to buy or even use these reports to see the value of your car if you are looking to trade-in or sell your car.
Love My Credit Union Rewards: Receive discounts and savings on Motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, UTVs, Jet Skis, Boats, Snowmobiles, Golf Carts and more.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Rates shown above are for qualified borrowers as of 05/15/23. Rates are subject to change without notice. Not all borrowers will qualify. The actual rate may vary based on creditworthiness.
ALL borrowers must have or open savings and must be a member in good standing, membership requires a $100 minimum balance in a share savings account to avoid fees. A full credit check will be required for all borrowers. All advertised rates are subject to individual qualifying factors and subject to change without notice. Members are required to provide proof of insurance with full coverage, a $500 deductible, and GAFCU as Loss Payee. The maximum Auto Loan term allowed will be based on the age of the vehicle; age and term not to exceed 10. Consistent employment of 6 months minimum is required. A minimum income of $12,000 annually is required. Auto Loan Payment Example The payment on a $10,000 loan would be $240.66 by using the $24.07 per $1,000 at a non-variable interest rate of 7.24% APR with a 48-month term.