Whether you are in the market for a new or used car, truck, boat or RV, Greater Alliance auto loans get you further down the road to financial freedom.
Competitive rates as low as 2.99% APR* for NEW auto loans and 3.24% APR* for USED auto loans up to 48 months.
- Flexible terms up to 60 months, or longer term available upon request to lower your monthly payment even further
- Affordable rates for New and Used cars and up to 100% financing available, including sales tax and extended warranty
- No down payment may be required and no pre-payment penalty
- We offer you the convenience of applying quickly and easily, using our online application, signing electronically using DocuSign and having your funds deposited into your account all from the comfort of your home.
- With our online banking and bill pay, you’ll have secure access to your loan 24/7, so even checking your loan balance or making a loan payment can be just as fast and flexible.
- For those months when you need some extra cash in your pocket, we also allow qualified individuals to Skip-A-Payment.
- Debt Protection – Protect your loan balance or loan payments against, death, disability or involuntary unemployment. It’s voluntary and won’t affect your loan approval.
Refinance & Save
If you already have an auto loan from another financial institution, refinance with Greater Alliance and get 1% cash back up to a $1,000 of the loan’s value — plus our great low rate and flexible terms.
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.