We’re making temporary accommodations for our members in light of the concerns about COVID-19 and the impact it may have had on your financial wellness.:
- $0 to skip a loan payment of $600 or less
- $0 to skip a loan payment over $600 plus
As long as your loan qualifies for the service and you meet the member requirements below, you can use Skip-A-Pay no questions asked!
You may skip securely using the Online web portal or if you have enrolled within Online Banking you may login and initiate a Skip through Online Banking.
How many times can I use Skip-a-Pay?
- We are allowing additional skips during these special circumstances for a limited time.
To use Skip-a-Pay, Members must maintain
- Positive Savings Balance
- All loans must be in good standing and you must make the first 3 payments before you can initiate a Skip
- Member can skip 2 consecutive payments and wait for 120 days before skipping the next payments if desired
- Member must be able to fund Skip-a-Pay payment using ACH from another financial Institution, Debit/ Credit Card (a convenience fee of $1.50 will apply for using a debit/credit card), or Greater Alliance Savings or Checking