Let’s say you are cramped for cash or are in need of a little extra spending money. You can use Skip-A-Pay to skip a loan payment and give yourself extra financial flexibility. Simply pay a small fee:
- $40 to skip a loan payment of $600 or less
- $60 to skip a loan payment over $600 plus
As long as your loan qualifies for the service and you meet the member requirements below, you can use Skip-A-Pay no questions asked!
You may skip securely using the Online web portal or if you have enrolled within Digital Banking you may login and initiate a Skip through Online Banking.
Loans that qualify for Skip-A-Pay at GAFCU
How many times can I use Skip-a-Pay?
- You are allowed 4 skips during the life of most loans
- You are allowed 1 skip during the life of any First Time Auto Buyer Loan
To use Skip-a-Pay, Members must maintain
- Positive Savings Balance
- All loans must be in good standing and you must make the first 3 payments before you can initiate a Skip
- Member can skip 2 consecutive payments and wait for 120 days before skipping the next payments if desired
- Member must be able to fund Skip-a-Pay payment using ACH from another financial Institution, Debit/ Credit Card (a convenience fee of $1.50 will apply for using a debit/credit card), or Greater Alliance Savings or Checking
Skip Your Loan Payment
Skip any eligible loan payments securely through Digital Banking.
Skip any eligible loan payments securely through our Web Portal.