Let’s say you are cramped for cash or are in need of a little extra spending money. You can use Skip-A-Pay to skip a loan payment and give yourself extra financial flexibility. Simply pay a small fee:
- $40 to skip a loan payment of $600 or less
- $60 to skip a loan payment over $600 plus
As long as your loan qualifies for the service and you meet the member requirements below, you can use Skip-A-Pay no questions asked!
How many times can I use Skip-a-Pay?
- You are allowed 4 skips during the life of most loans
- You are allowed 1 skip during the life of any First Time Auto Buyer Loan
To use Skip-a-Pay, Members must maintain
- Positive Savings Balance
- All loans must be in good standing and you must make the first 3 payments before you can initiate a Skip
- Member can skip 2 consecutive payments and wait for 120 days before skipping the next payments if desired
- Member must be able to fund Skip-a-Pay payment using ACH from another financial Institution, Debit/ Credit Card (a convenience fee of $1.50 will apply for using a debit/credit card), or Greater Alliance Savings or Checking