Planning is important to prevent surprises when you buy your first car. We offer guidelines on vehicle searches and online resources, as well as our friendly loan professionals are experienced in vehicle lending and can guide you through many of your auto buying considerations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Affordable rates, and flexible terms available for new and used vehicles
- Borrow up to $20,000 and up to 5 year repayment plan
- Credit or auto loan history not required**
- Minimum income $1000 a month
- We offer you the convenience of applying quickly and easily, using our online application, signing electronically using DocuSign and having your funds deposited into your account all from the comfort of your home.
- With our online banking and bill pay, you’ll have secure access to your loan 24/7, so even checking your loan balance or making a loan payment can be just as fast and flexible.
- Members are allowed 1 skip during the life of the First Time Auto Buyer Loan
- Affordable rates, and flexible terms available. New auto loan rates as low as 10.24% APR up to 60 months and rates as low as 10.49% APR up to 60 months for used vehicles
- Debt Protection – Protect your loan balance or loan payments against, death, disability or involuntary unemployment. It’s voluntary and won’t affect your loan approval.
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.
Schedule An Appointment
APR* = Annual Percentage Rate. Advertised rate 9.99% refers to individuals who qualify and open a Checking account w/Payroll deduction/Direct Deposits. All Advertised rates are subject to individual qualifying factors and subject to change without notice, lower rate and higher loan amount may be available for qualified borrowers. This offer is not transferable. The credit union reserves the right to change or terminate the program at any time without notice. Offer is null and void if income can’t be verified. In order to qualify for the loan ALL borrowers must have or open a share (savings) account and be a member in good standing. Members are required to maintain a minimum balance of $100 in their savings account after their first six months of becoming a member. All credit underwriting guidelines will apply. Members are required to provide proof of insurance with full coverage, $500 deductible and GAFCU as Loss Payee. Maximum Auto Loan term allowed will be based on the age of the vehicle; age and term not to exceed 10. The monthly payment for 5 years for $ 20,000 at 10.24% will be approximately $437.27