Save Money by Being a Credit Union Member
Greater Alliance is a proud participant in Love My Credit Union, a discount program that brings valuable savings on the things that you use the most. Members have saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts from:
- Home & Auto Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection for You and Your Family
- Never Pay Retail on Car Maintenance Again.
- Theme Parks
- Preferred Access Tickets™
- Concerts and Shows
- Ski Resorts
- Rental Cars
We offer notary services, free of charge to all members. Simply visit your local branch to have an impartial, state-licensed, legal witness to the signing of your documents.
Going to the movies, you can save money by stopping at your credit union and purchasing movie tickets for only $10.75 to any AMC or Loews movie theater.
Discounted Car Rentals
Login into Online Banking to access discounts for car rentals through National and Enterprise Car Rental.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Store all your important documents, small items, and heirlooms in a safe deposit box. A safe deposit box also has the advantage of being separate from your home. As a result, items that may be necessary if your home were destroyed by fire, flood, etc., can be stored and retrieved from your safe deposit box. We offer safe deposit boxes at our Hackensack and Paramus branch locations only.
It’s a free service provided to members at any one of our branches to assist in the purchase, sale or transfer of their stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other securities. To allow securities transactions, a signature must be “guaranteed” for the benefit of the member’s stockbroker or other financial representative. We follow strict guidelines when guaranteeing a signature, using the Securities Transfer Agents Medallion Program (STAMP) certification to ensure that the guaranteed signature is covered within the monetary limits of our bond. Our bond company limits this service to our being able to guarantee signatures for only Greater Alliance members. To help facilitate the signature guarantee, Guarantee members must provide the following:
- Your account information.
- Government issued picture ID (driver’s license, state ID, Military ID, etc.) and one other form of ID.
- A copy of your recent account statement from the brokerage firm or financial institution where your securities are held. If more than one person is listed on the security or the brokerage account, then all persons listed should be present to have their signatures guaranteed.
- A letter from your brokerage firm or financial institution on their company letterhead requesting the signature guarantee.