Share Secured Loan
With a Share Secured Loan, you borrow against your savings account at Greater Alliance to receive a low-rate personal loan while still earning interest on your deposit funds.
You’ll still have a personal loan with flexible terms up to 48 months, plus:
- Borrow up to 100% of the balance in your Savings Account
- No application fees
- A rate that’s just 3.00% APR above the savings dividend rate
Certificate Secured Loan
Similar to a Share Secured Loan, with a certificate secured loan, you borrow against your certificate account.
Continue to earn interest on the certificate while you pay off your personal loan:
- Borrow up to 100% of the value of your Certificate Account
- Flexible terms to match your certificate maturity
- A rate as low as 1.50% APR above the certificate rate
- Excludes IRA Certificate Accounts
What You Need
- If you are a NEW or an EXISTING member you will need to apply at a branch or call 888-554-2328 for a Share Secured or Certificate Secured loan, you’ll need an unexpired government issued identification such as a State-issued Driver’s License or a U.S.
Free Financial Coaching and Education
Overwhelmed with debt, having trouble making ends meet or budgeting each month? We have partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to enable our members to prepare for life’s ups and downs and build the financial foundation for their dreams.
GreenPath is a FREE member benefit to support the financial wellness of our members by working with them to:
- Get out of Debt — If members have high interest credit card debt, a Debt Management Plan may be able to help them lower their interest rates AND pay off debt faster.
- Create a Budget and Save Money — During a financial counseling session, members will create a spending plan that works towards their financial goals, including building savings.
- Build Credit — Our counselors will work with members to better understand their credit report, dispute inaccurate information, and manage their credit score.
- Plan for your Housing — Housing experts will provide support to members who are going through the home buying process, or struggling with rent or mortgage payments.
- Educate Themselves about Personal Finance — A myriad of resources, including online learning experiences, workshop materials, articles and education handouts, support communities, and more.