Shared Secured Loan
With a Share Secured Loan, you borrow against your savings account at Greater Alliance to receive a low-rate personal loan while still earning interest on your deposit funds.
You’ll still have a personal loan with flexible terms up to 48 months, plus:
- Borrow up to 100% of the balance in your Savings Account
- No application fees
- A rate that’s just 3.00% APR above the savings dividend rate
Certificate Secured Loan
Similar to a Share Secured Loan, with a certificate secured loan, you borrow against your certificate account.
Continue to earn interest on the certificate while you pay off your personal loan:
- Borrow up to 100% of the value of your Certificate Account
- Flexible terms to match your certificate maturity
- A rate as low as 1.50% APR above the certificate rate
- Excludes IRA Certificate Accounts
What You Need
- If you are a NEW or an EXISTING member you will need to apply at a branch or call 201-599-5500 for a Share Secured or Certificate Secured loan, you’ll need an unexpired government issued identification such as a State-issued Driver’s License or a U.S.