The Benefits of Student Loans
In School Student Loan
A private student loan is a great way to help make your educational dreams a reality. It’s not easy to get through school without financial assistance. Still, you can help cover expenses that the original package of financial aid didn’t cover with an in-school private student loan.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 in an undergraduate loan or as much as $120,000 in a graduate loan.
- When you join up for automatic ACH payments, you will receive a 0.25 percent interest rate reduction.
Student Loan Refinancing
Student loan refinancing is a way to pay off your student loans by consolidating them into one new, more affordable loan. This makes the payment process easier, helps you save money, and gives you more flexibility with your finances.
- There are no application or origination costs.
- Make a single loan payment rather than numerous.
- Select the one that best suits your needs.
- Automatic (ACH) payments are eligible for a discount.
- When requested, co-signer release after 12 months of on-time interest and principal payments.
How to Apply for a Student Loan?
To be eligible, applicants must fulfill the following credit and underwriting criteria:
- Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union members only.
- A current student or a recent graduate of a qualifying institution
- Permanent resident or US citizen