The Paramus Independence Day parade is a fun-filled event to celebrate the birthday of America! The parade features many different types of activities for everyone including a huge parade, music, contests, and more. The start of the parade is at the intersection of Century Road & Farview Avenue. The event is of course on July 4th, and officially starts a 9:00 AM.
Food donations will also be collected by the Paramus Sunrise Rotary to benefit the food pantry.
- Kicking off at 9:00 AM with the traditional ribbon cutting ceremony at the intersection of Century Raod & Farview Avenue, heading north of Farview Avenue ending at Memorial Elementary School
- the parade is followed by a closing ceremony featuring the 2018 Grand Marshal, the winners of the Float Content, Stroller Contest, Bicycle Contest and Mr. and Miss 4th of July
Many of Greater Alliance’s employees will be participating in the Paramus Independence Day Parade this year. This list includes:
- PARADE INQUIRIES/QUESTIONS: NICOLE COLLIS, PARADE COORDINATOR AT PARAMUS4THOFJULY@GMAIL.COM
- FLOAT CONTEST QUESTIONS: LISA CORRADO, CONTEST COORDINATOR AT JULY4THCOMMITTEE@PARAMUSBOROUGH.ORG
- FOOD PANTRY QUESTIONS: MEL FABRIKANT, PARAMUS SUNRISE ROTARY AT MEL@PARAMUSPOST.COM