We are excited to announce the unveiling of our new and improved website. We’ve worked diligently to craft a site that reflects our mission to guide our members on their financial journey, wherever that may be.
Highlights of our new Web site include:
• Guided Content – Product pages have been redesigned to provide relevant content including articles, videos, interactive tools and educational content to better surface information.
• Search Tool – The new search tool is now located on the homepage, making it easier for members to get to their desired location more quickly. New features include FAQs for different product pages.
• Simple Menu & Ease-Of-Use – The menu system has been simplified, including additional navigation tools and icons to direct you to the areas that you need. This new, logical layout will allow you to find the resources and answers you need quickly and easily.
• Branch & ATM Locator – A revamped branch locator tool makes it easier than ever for users to find 85,000 FEE FREE ATMs and Shared Branching locations.
• ADA Compliant – Accessibility checks have been incorporated into our publishing workflow for new website content.
• Other exciting features include an FAQ page for specific product questions, “How to Videos” for our different products and services and Blogs to offer financial education.
“At Greater Alliance we are continually looking for ways to improve members’ experience and provide the most relevant and personalized content,” says Sheryline Ingersoll, director of marketing at Greater Alliance FCU. “The new website allows members to get information faster and more efficiently, delivering guided content to help members achieve their financial dreams.”
In addition to the Credit Union’s site, a new Microsite for the Greater Alliance Hopes and Dreams Foundation for Children has been added. This new microsite is easy to navigate, allows for grant and donation requests, allows for easy submission for scholarship applications and allows for both one-time and recurring donations.
About Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union
Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, existing solely to serve its members in Bergen and Passaic counties within New Jersey for over 80 years. As a financial cooperative, Greater Alliance offers the best-in-market rates, world-class service, and a full menu of personal and business products and services. Greater Alliance maintains three branches in Paramus, Hackensack and Paterson with over 5,000 Shared Branch locations and 85,000 Surcharge Free ATMs throughout the country.