Final Reminder to activate your new EMV Debit Card that you received in the mail last month:
After July 31, 2017 your old Debit Card shown below will no longer work:
Important things to note regarding your NEW EMV Debit Card:
- New EMV Debit Cards were only issued to members who have a Checking account and currently have an old debit card on hand.
- Your debit card account number will change, along with your card’s expiration date and 3 digit security on the back of your card.
- When activating your new EMV Debit Card please remember to listen to all the prompts and choose the option to “select/change your PIN.” (YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS STEP TO FULLY ACTIVATE YOUR CARD)
- You may keep your existing PIN however you MUST re-enter the PIN again when you first activate your new EMV card.
- Please remember to update all of your accounts where you have setup automatic payments using your debit card account number, e.g., Netflix, Paypal, Gym Membership etc.
For security reasons, please destroy the old card once your new EMV debit card has been activated. If you do not activate your new EMV debit card by July 31, 2017 your current debit card will be deactivated and will no longer work.