To provide the most secure environment for our members, we are updating our Online Banking platform on Monday, February 25th. If you are using any of the Devices or Operating systems below, you will need to upgrade or use an alternate method to connect. If you fail to make this upgrade you may have partial access or NO any access at all after February 25th.
Details on Impacted Systems and Devices:
Mobile Device Operating Systems
- Android devices version 4.4.4 and below.
- Apple iOS devices using Safari versions 5 and below.
- Windows Phone using Internet Explorer Mobile versions 10 and below.
Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 with Microsoft Internet Explorers versions 10 or below.
- Apple OS X using Safari Versions 8 or below.
Users Will Need to Upgrade to the Below Devices or Operating System:
- Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows operating systems using Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 and below will need to be upgraded to the latest versions.
- Apple Operating Systems: Apple operating systems using Safari Version 8 and below will need to be upgraded to the latest version.
- Apple and Microsoft Web Browsers: All outdated web browsers will need to be upgraded to the latest version.
- Android Tablets or Phones: Devices running any Android operating system released before December 2014 will need to be replaced. Or the users will need to access Online Banking through another compatible device.
These changes will be implemented on Monday, February 25, 2019.
To avoid any disruptions please upgrade your devices or operating system.
For more information regarding these changes please contact our Service Support Department at 888-554-2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org