We are excited to WELCOME you back; We have missed you!
Our In-Branch Lobby Service will RE–OPEN for Business on Monday, June 22nd. However, we will do so in adherence to guidance set forth by our public health experts and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We want to proceed with caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities.
Updated Branch & Drive Thru Hours Starting Monday, June 22nd
- Branch & Drive Thru Hours for Paramus
- Branch & Drive Thru Hours for Hackensack
- Branch & Drive Thru Hours for Paterson
We Will be Incorporating the Following Changes Moving Forward:
All members are REQUIRED to Schedule An Appointment online to meet with a member service representative for any transactions that cannot be accomplished at a Teller window. This will help us manage the lobby traffic and provide all our members with timely service.
When visiting a branch, you will see our staff members wearing a face masks and/or provide service from behind clear acrylic barriers. We are REQUIRING all our members to wear a mask or facial covering for any In-Branch visit. Unfortunately we will NOT be able to provide you with service if you DO NOT have a facial covering. We will also be verifying the ID before a member enters the branch and we will ask members to remove their mask briefly for proper identification. Members’ will also be asked to remove SHADES/SUNGLASSES or a HAT to verify identity and will NOT to be allowed to wear them inside the branch.
Our branches are being rearranged to enforce social distancing at the teller line and in our lobbies, new floor signs have been installed to direct members on where to wait for service. There will be NO Waiting or additional seating at a branch.
We will have posted guidelines for maximum occupancy. If our branches are extremely busy, we will have to limit the number of members that can be in a branch at any given time for the safety of our employees and you, our members. Members are strongly encouraged to limit visits only to those whose presence is necessary for the transaction.
Restrooms, will be CLOSED to members for the time being, unless you can provide a doctor’s note indicating a medical condition and the need to use the restroom
Hand sanitizer will be available for members at all branches. Branches will also be sanitized, and staff will continue to wipe down facilities and equipment throughout the day, followed by a thorough cleaning each night.
Pens at different stations will be sanitized and a pen will be provided upon request at a teller window or if you are in an office with a Member Service Representative.
SHARED BRANCHING service will ONLY be available at our Paramus & Hackensack Drive-Thrus. No In-Branch service will be permitted at this time.
As an Additional Precautionary Measure, We Ask all Staff & Members to:
- Clean hands often – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid close contact – Please maintain social distance in our facilities by allowing 6 feet of space between yourself and others. Please no hugs or other exchanges that could jeopardize our collective health.
- Maintain personal space – Keep extra space between yourself and others in line.
- Cover coughs & sneezes – Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and wash your hands.
Finally, if you are sick, have fever, cough or flu like symptoms please stay at home and use our many remote banking options instead. Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to provide you with service at a branch if you are sick. We are implementing these measures for the safety of our members and staff.
Important: Please inform the branch if you as a member test positive for COVID-19 and have been at the branch for an extended period of time (more than 10 mins) with any of the representatives, so we can follow the proper protocol and ensure the safety of our employees.
REMOTE BANKING OPTIONS
If you have not yet, we encourage you to get to know our remote banking options. We can accommodate almost any need you have remotely.
- Check Balances & Verify Transactions: Keep tabs on your account balance in real time.
- Deposit Checks: Utilize our free GAFCU Mobile App to deposit checks digitally
- Transfer Money: You can transfer money between your accounts or send money person-to-person using PopMoney
- Make Loan Payments: Pay your bills or make loan payments using Bill Pay
- Open New Account or Sub Accounts: If you are a NEW Member you may OPEN an Account Online. If you are an existing member and would like to open a Sub-Account please login into Online Banking.
- Apply for Loans: You may apply for any loan online. Simple visit us online to apply for the following loans:
- Personal loan
- Auto loan
- Home Equity Loan & Line of Credit
You May Connect With Us Using Our Remote Options Below:
MOBILE & ONLINE BANKING – We encourage you to download our mobile app through the Apple Store or Google Play Store and Enroll in our online banking services. Learn More
ENROLL TODAY for Online Banking or download our Mobile Apps.
TELEPHONE BANKING – If you have previously requested the service, you can also access your accounts via our audio banking line.
DRIVE-THRUs & ATMs – If you aren’t comfortable coming into the branch, remember our drive-thru lanes at our Paramus and Hackensack locations offer the convenience of banking from your car. You may also access your accounts using any ATM on our networks. We offer over 85,000 FEE FREE ATMs in the US and Overseas. You can find our locations and drive-thru hours online.
We’re committed to being responsive to the needs of our members and staff as we cautiously transition back to usual business operations. We’ll keep you informed via our website and social media channels if further changes in protocol are required. Should you have any specific concerns please contact us at via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-599-5500. For additional information regarding COVID -19 please visit the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Resource Area