August 10, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you feel you should be saving more for retirement? Are you unsure of how much money you need to retire? What happens to your social security benefits if you retire early?
If you are looking for answers to these questions and more, join GreenPath for our Retirement 101 webinar. Let GreenPath help you remove some of the guesswork from your retirement planning.
Who Should Attend?
- Those looking to maximize their knowledge about short- and long-term retirement planning
- Employees with a 401K, 403B, or Thrift Savings Plan, or anyone eligible for Social Security benefits
- Anyone hoping to avoid common pitfalls in building their retirement plan and savings
- Investment planners who are working with clients to build a retirement plan
What You Will Learn:
- How to take control of your budget and savings to set yourself up for success
- What are the different types of investment options and their risk factors?
- How retiring early or later than your full retirement age can impact your social security benefits
Date: Wednesday, August 10th, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
- GreenPath Partner Experience Manager Catherine Wall
- GreenPath Program Manager Dusti N. Young