A Guide to Successful Homeownership
June 15, 2022
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
SINKING FUNDS: YOUR SAVINGS STRATEGY FOR (UN)EXPECTED EXPENSES
Are you excited to buy and move into your first home? Do you want to remove as much stress and frustration as possible? GreenPath is here to help. Join HUD certified housing counselors to learn about the steps to become a homeowner and how to maintain the home once you have a place that’s all your own.
What You Will Learn?
• Initial preparation steps to buy a home
• Important tips about escrow and other topics
• How to plan for future home maintenance
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone planning to purchase a home in the next year
• Anyone who has recently purchased
• Anyone who supports home buyers – realtors, lenders, title agents, family
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
GreenPath Financial Wellness Experts Kari Knight and Alison Pahlkotter
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager Jessie Garrison