- Children and the COVID Pandemic
April 9, 2020
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- What parents can expect from children of all ages during this Pandemic.
- What parents should do when dealing with their own anxiety.
- Basic Strategies; ways you handle your child’s fears.
- The importance of being a role model especially during these times.
Presenter: Stephanie Javier
Title: Behavior Consultant
Organization: Region V Council Special Services
Presentation: Edward Jones Weekly Perspective
Presenter: Christopher R. Stern
Title: Financial Advisor
Organization: Edward Jones
Important Webinar Details
Date and time: Thursday, April 9, at 5 pm
Meeting number: 802 460 001
Meeting password: LongTermGoals
To register please CLICK Here
Important Audio Information
Dial-in Number: 1-866-528-2256 You must dial in in order to be able to hear the webinar.