August 5, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
National Financial Awareness Day is August 14 2021, a day dedicated to helping people understand finances and improve financial stability. Learning about personal finances can sometimes feel overwhelming or out of reach. National Financial Awareness Day provides a great opportunity to learn simple ideas about personal finances, along with tips to more easily manage our finances.
What You Will Learn:
• Three ways to take control of your finances
• Four money mistakes you can learn from
• Five ways you can celebrate National Financial Awareness Day
Who Should Attend?
Those looking to:
• Create a plan for their personal finances
• Find opportunities in the midst of money mistakes
• Implement practical steps that will increase financial awareness