August 12, 2020
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Have you experienced a sudden change, such as loss of income? Is your enhanced unemployment income set to expire? Join us on August 12 to learn how to budget with intention!
What You’ll Learn
You’ll leave the session with a better understanding of how a few choices now can make budgeting each day easier. In this webinar, you will learn how to…
• Prioritize your most important expenses
• Build a short term plan for your cash flow
• Gain confidence over your money choices
Who Should Attend
The informative one-hour webinar is perfect for anyone looking to better track finances, including:
• Individuals or families looking to improve financial health
• Those facing unexpected changes in income
• Anyone interested in how to create a simple, effective monthly budget
The interactive session includes a chance for you to weigh in with your questions and comments. Participate or be inspired by others’ ideas.
Each participant will receive a workbook to work through what we discussed in the webinar!