Mentoring Kids for Financial Success
July 27, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Do you want to teach your child lessons about money? Are you unsure how or when to start? Join us for a panel discussion including parents, youth, and educators for tips on how to start setting your child up for a financially healthy future at any age.
Who Should Attend?
• Parents/guardians (invite your child along!)
• Anyone who works with children
What You Will Learn:
• Real life examples of money mentorship in action
• Financial life lessons to share with children
• Tips to set your child up for a financially healthy future
Date: Wednesday, July 27th, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
GreenPath’s Partner Experience Team and panelists:
- Emily Reed, Manager of Talent Development at GreenPath
- Shamica Joseph, Learning Experience Designer at GreenPath
- Kelly Figueroa, Bilingual Program Quality Assurance Specialist at GreenPath
- Keith Manze, Community Relations Specialist at First Florida Credit Union
- Connor S., high school student