Navigating Market Volatility
June 2, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
You’ve got to know where you’ve been to know where you’re going. What if you were able to predict the future? What if you could know in advance when major events around the world were going to happen? What would you do? More specifically, what would you do with your money?
We all know we can’t predict the future. But after attending this presentation, we would like you to ask yourself: What would I do tomorrow knowing what I have learned today?
Join us for this workshop, where we will discuss:
- Historical market perspective
- Current market insights
- Invesco’s global capabilities
Important Webinar Details:
Date and time: Tuesday, June 2nd, at 12pm
To register, click the following link. Please note, you no longer need to dial in to hear the audio presentation. If the link does not work, please copy and paste it into your computer’s address bar.
Meeting password: CNqM4pQ3Bw5
If this is your first time using web conferencing, please click the link 10 minutes prior to the start time to allow time to download the necessary software. When you click Join, four audio options will appear:
- Use computer for audio – Choose this option if speakers and microphone are attached to your computer or if you can change your headset/headphones, speakers and microphone. If you’re unsure, choose the next option.
- Call me – We recommended using this option to save the expense of a phone call. Click “Call Me”. When “Enter phone number appears”, enter your phone number in the box, and click “Call Me”.
- Call in – If you click “Call in”, you’ll receive the phone number, access code and attendee ID needed to call in and join the event. Long-distance rates may apply, depending on your phone plan.
- Don’t connect with audio – This option is used if you are on the telephone with your financial advisor or branch office administrator and he or she starts a WebEx conference.