July 28, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar will feature a lively discussion about tips, challenges, and resources when it comes to raising financially healthy kids. Pull up a chair and be part of our audience for our live podcast, Real Stories: Journeys of Financial Wellness. Our panel will feature GreenPath clients who are inspiring their children to be financially resilient. We’ll also chat with Professor Bernard Dillard who enabled his students to conquer their own personal finances with the help of a math class that he pioneered. Join GreenPath Financial Wellness for an enlightening session on how we might support the next generation in their financial wellness journeys.
Who Should Attend?
• Parents who would like to learn from others’ experiences about kids and money
• Anyone who wishes to mentor a young person about money
• Teens or young adults who wish to jumpstart family conversations about money
What You Will Learn:
• Crowd-sourced tips for communicating with your kids about money
• Challenges (and how we might overcome them) when it comes to family finances
• Resources to share with your family and community
Chris Dlugozima: Moderator GreenPath Learning Experience Designer and Host of GreenPath’s Real Stories podcast.
“We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.”