Student loan forbearance's are coming to an end; what are your options?
January 12, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
As we return to normal, post-pandemic, it is important to remember that as of January 31, 2022 student loan forbearance’s and 0% interest will come to an end. When interest begins to accrue, and payments become due, do you have a plan? Join us to explore repayment plan options, including income-based repayment and strategies to cure delinquent loans.
Date: January 12, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
- All individuals with active federal student loans
- All students graduating with student loan debt
- Parents interested in helping their children understand their student loan repayment options
What You Will Learn:
- How to make your student loan payments affordable
- How to leverage income-based repayment plans
- How to bring past-due loans current and start to rebuild your credit
We will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
GreenPath Partner Experience Manager Catherine Wall
GreenPath Regional Partnership Manager Doug Brady