September 14, 2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Inflation is impacting all of us, from trips to the grocery store to the gas station. Financial life hacks are all about reducing stress and effort. The most powerful way to succeed is to keep it simple, and we want to show you how. If you are looking to reduce your financial stress and optimize your finances, we hope you will join us to learn these financial life hacks.
Who Should Attend?
- Tips to monitor your spending
- Ideas to build financial health
- Ideas to bulk up savings Educators
What You Will Learn:
- Anyone feeling financial stress
- Anyone who feels like their financial situation needs a hack
- Anyone who wants to improve their overall financial wellness
Date: Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm
If you can’t attend live, please still register, and the recorded webinar will be sent to you after the event.
GreenPath Program Manager Dusti Young