As our communities mobilize for the well being of our families and neighbors, we are temporarily adjusting our in-person services in support of community health. We are taking the precautionary step to temporarily suspend face-to-face lobby services in our branches starting Monday, March 23rd, 2020 until further notice.
These precautionary measures are being taken because of the ‘Social Distancing’ requirements recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to help reduce the transmission of the Coronavirus.
We will be taking scheduled appointments at our Paramus and Hackensack branches for:
- Home Equity and Mortgage Closings
- Wire transfers
- IRA account opening
- And safe deposit box access
Please call 201-599-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for above reasons only.
Our Drive-Through and In branch ATMs at our Paramus and Hackensack locations will remain open for longer hours during the weekdays from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays. Our Paterson branch will remain CLOSED.
- You may make Cash or Check Deposits at a drive-through and ATM. (No limit on the amount of funds you may deposit)
- Daily withdrawal limit at a drive-through – $1,500 and at an ATM – $750 (temporary limit increase)
- Mobile Deposit limit has been increased to $5,000 (temporary limit increase)
- Will will also be able to take loan payments via our drive-through
How can I apply for a loan?
- You may apply for a Personal, Auto, Home Equity and a Mortgage online, by logging into Online Banking or over the phone
- Loans proceeds will be disbursed through checks or will be deposited into your savings or checking account at Greater Alliance.
- We will be signing all loan documents via secure eSignature using Docusign. Home Equity and Mortgage closings will be conducted at a branch through scheduled appointments only.
How do I open a deposit account?
- You may open a sub-account such as – Certificate of Deposit, Checking and Club account by logging into Online Banking or over the phone.
- You may fund all sub-accounts via ACH or by transferring funds from any of your Greater Alliance account
- All IRA accounts will be opened at our Hackensack or Paramus branch through scheduled appointments only.
We strongly encourage all members, for the safety of you and others, to bank remotely using any one of our convenient online or remote services for:
- Check balances
- Funds transfers
- Bill paying
- Check deposits
- Loan applications
- Sub-share account opening and more…
ENROLL TODAY for Online Banking or download our Mobile Apps
We also encourage you to use one of our 85,000 Fee FREE ATMs. Or, bank by phone, for more information regarding our remote services please contact us at 201-599-5500 during regular business hours or email us at email@example.com
We will continue to monitor the situation and will make changes accordingly based on CDC recommendations. We have contingency plans in place that are designed to prevent any service disruptions.
Our primary goal is to continue to serve you! Please connect with us on social media, visit our website and watch your emails for further updates.