Savings Accounts are the perfect place to keep your funds and see it grow while ensuring you’ll always have convenient access to your funds.
- If you live, work, worship, go to school, volunteer, have an immediate family who is currently a member, or do business in Bergen & Passaic Counties, you’re are eligible to open an account with us.
- Minimum balance required is $100.
- Competitive dividends that are earned from the day your account is opened.
- Peace of mind knowing your funds are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an agency of the U.S. government.
- Convenient access to your accounts through Online Banking or your Mobile app, transfer funds, pay bills, view your eStatements & eDocuments without ever stepping into a branch.
- Direct deposit available whereby recurring funds are automatically deposited to your account.
How do I open an account
- What You Need – Whether you are looking to open an account online or in branch, you’ll need an unexpired government issued identification such as a State-issued Driver’s License or a U.S. Passport.
- Initial Deposit– There is a $100 minimum deposit required when opening a Savings Account.
- Open – Open any of our Savings Accounts online or at any branch location.
- Direct Deposit – Direct Deposit simplifies your banking by automatically depositing your payroll, pension, Social Security and other recurring deposits directly into any Greater Alliance account. To set up Direct Deposit, provide our Routing Number – 2212-7587-6 along with your account/member number to your depositor.
*Membership at a credit union requires a savings account. Minimum balance required within the accounts is $100. If the minimum balance requirement is not met a fee will be assessed. Please check our Fee and Rate Schedule.
Open Your Savings Account Online
With our online application, you can apply virtually without having to visit a branch!
Other Member Benefits5>
Once you become a member you can take advantage of the many benefits offered through the credit union.