- $50 initial deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free Greater Alliance custom checks provided upon request
- FREE unlimited check writing
- $15 monthly service charge
- A FREE EMV VISA® Debit Card with a $750 ATM daily withdrawal amount and $2500 Point of Sale daily limit.
- FREE Digital and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, Mobile Check Deposit and 24 hour Telephone Banking – Learn more
- Unlimited FREE ATM transactions at over 85,000 ATM locations
- Reorder checks through Digital Banking
How do I open an account
What You Need:
- If you are a NEW member you will first need to first open a Savings account online or in branch, you’ll need an unexpired government issued identification such as a State-issued Driver’s License or a U.S. Passport.
- If you are an EXISTING member you may open a Fresh Start Checking at a branch where you will be required to provide a government issued ID.
Initial Deposit– There is a $50 minimum deposit required when opening a Fresh Start Checking Account.
- If opening an account at a Branch, you can transfer funds from another Greater Alliance account or deposit funds using a Check or cash.
Direct Deposit– Direct Deposit simplifies your banking by automatically depositing your payroll, and other recurring deposits directly into any Greater Alliance account. To set up Direct Deposit, provide our Routing Number – 2212-7587-6 along with your account/member number to your depositor.