Just as when you bank online from your computer, there are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you use the Greater Alliance FCU mobile app.
- Protect your Digital Banking password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your Digital Banking password. Never store it on your mobile device, or write it on paper that you keep near your phone or carry with you.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address or birthday or those of any close friend or relative.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended while using the Greater Alliance FCU mobile app.
- Use your phone’s built-in lock function. Virtually all mobile hardware includes a password-protect option. Set it to require a password every time the phone starts up – an extra step, but it can help protect you if the phone is lost or stolen.