- Carefully review the transactions on your statement every month
- Download the Greater Alliance FCU Mobile Banking App and check your account activity daily
- Secure incoming and outgoing mail to prevent theft
- Check your credit report annually for unauthorized activity and incorrect information
- Destroy old paperwork containing personal information
- Never carry your Social Security card or SSN in your wallet or purse
- Never use your Social Security number or driver’s license number on checks
You are now leaving greateralliance.org and linking to an alternate website not operated by the Credit Union. The Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate website and does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Be aware that privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by GAFCU.