As a means of demonstrating the “People Helping People” spirit of credit unions, we are pleased to host our annual food drive to benefit the following food pantries:
- Center for Food Action – Hackensack
- CUMAC – Paterson
- Table of Plenty Food Pantry of Annunciation Church – Paramus
During the entire month of November and December, we will collect food and other basic necessities to help those less fortunate. Please donate your non-perishable food items during this holiday season.
Drop off your food items at any one of our branch locations NOW through December 31, 2017.
- Cereal/Breakfast Items
- Stuffing & Dry Potatoes
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned & Dry Pasta
- Rice, Quinoa and Other Healthy Grains
- Canned Meats, Fruits & Vegetables
- Canned & Dry Stews
- Salt, Sugar & Spices
- Laundry Detergent
- Personal Care Items (feminine products, soap, toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!